We are very excited to collaborate with the incredible team at National AIDS Trust
for their 2018 'Rock The Ribbon
Purchase your commemorative ribbon from Clonezone and we will donate 100% of proceeds to NAT.
Here are a few things that National AIDS Trust have achieved over the years:
- Changed the law to protect people living with HIV from discrimination.
- Stopped employers from asking if you have HIV before you get a job, and protected you in your job.
- Everyone in the UK can access free HIV treatment, wherever they are from. Now, more than 78% of people living with HIV are doing well on treatment and can’t pass the virus on because of their medication.
- Made sure that police and prosecutors must follow strict guidelines when responding to complaints about HIV transmission.
- Increased access to safe donated blood by ending the discriminatory lifetime ban on gay men.
- Reduced poverty, they convinced the Government to change how they interview people who need benefits because people living with people HIV have symptoms that vary from day to day.
- When an HIV prevention pill became available they fought to make sure you could get it. And they won.