STORE MANAGER: Clonezone Manchester
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join the UK’s biggest retail gay lifestyle store, Clonezone.
Clonezone first appeared in the UK Gay scene in 1982 and has since grown to become a market leader. We have four impressive retail stores in the UK, a mail order website and a wholesale division. Our exciting product range is ever-changing and we are looking for an impressive individual to join us.
These exciting management opportunities are no easy task, and depend on;
- Excellent customer service and a hands-on approach to work
- Pro-active with an eye for detail
- Initiative and the ability to identify tasks without needing to be instructed
- The ability to motivate, and develop a first-rate team in-store supported by excellent people skills, determination and flexibility.
- The knowledge and approach to the everyday running of a busy retail store
Our Store Managers will tell you the satisfying sense of achievement is always there working for Clonezone. With product knowledge and a team environment, you will certainly feel part of this company. You will share a commitment to customer satisfaction, meeting targets and being part of the local community whilst looking after the interests of the business – plus driving sales with the help of the head office teams, as well as using your own initiative. No two days are the same at Clonezone. This role will require strong team management and leadership skills.
You will be working a 40 hour week, plus extra hour’s dependant on the business’ needs. We offer an impressive Bonus scheme in which you drive and ambition will be rewarded. For this exciting management opportunity, you will have previous experience working within a busy customer service environment.
Previous management experience is essential, coupled with a desire to develop and motivate every member of the store team. Additionally applicants should:
- Have cash handling experience
- Have at least TWO years in a customer facing management role
- Experience in hard goods retail is desirable but not essential
- Be able to demonstrate their passion for retail and working in a team
There are always exciting things happening at Clonezone and your store will soon be undergoing a major refurbishment. Alongside our companies exciting product range and history, we are always moving forward and are looking for an individual with the same attitude towards their store.
Your application will be reviewed in line with our recruitment process. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials.
We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this exciting role to [email protected]